Sunday, December 6, 2009

Just the 2 of us...

Well, Asher and I are on an adventure. Unplanned, unwanted, and highly unexpected. But, it is what it is and who knows what our future holds or where it will take us! All I can do is trust that god knows my future and has a plan that by far exceeds my own. He has always done such a superb job at guided my path...guess I will stick along for the ride and see where he leads us!
As Asher and I embark on our journey together, I ask that you keep us in your prayers. Asher deserves the world and is such a blessing (hence his name!). As Asher's Mommy, my duty is to love, provide, and protect him. I pray that my decisions and actions do just that. And one day, I hope that he will see how greatly I love him.
We are taking a running leap of faith....and 1...2...3...we're OFF! Let the journey begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment